Module 1 –
‘Social skills are the key to future success’:
Having a solid set of social skills allows you to communicate and connect with other people. This is crucial for navigating through life with a better degree of satisfaction. The better social skills one has, the more opportunities there will be – at school, at work and in life in general.
In these six chapters you will learn how to support the development of social skills and how to help the child to become a true ’social skill’ champion.
- Friendship skills 1 – making and keeping friendships with compromising skills
- Friendship skills 2 – developing empathy skills
- Bullying – what to think and how to react
- From arguments to solution – how to guide a child to manage disagreements
- Respect for others – how to raise a child to be respectful towards others
- Different people – how to help a child to come along with different people
For this course we have selected the best practices from Finland, both for parents as well as for professionals.
In this course, together with us, you and your child will learn the most critical skills needed in this turbulent world.
- With our help, you will raise your child to grow emotionally strong.
- He will become a socially intelligent person, with exceptional communications skills.
- Not to mention creative thinking, which is in huge demand in the future world.
These skills never grow old. They are the best gifts you can ever give to your child.