Module 2 –
‘Emotional skills help the child to become a true superhero’ :
Having a solid set of social skills allows you to communicate and connect with other people. This is crucial for navigating through life with a better degree of satisfaction. The better social skills one has, the more opportunities there will be – at school, at work and in life in general.
In these six chapters you will learn how to support the development of social skills and how to help the child to become a true ’social skill’ champion.
- Emotions – how to recognize and deal with emotions
- Feelings – How to learn to understand another person’s feelings
- Arts and crafts – How to support emotional skills through arts and sports
- Reading – How reading with your child develops emotional skills, creativity and futureskills
- Anger – how to deal with it
Sleeping – the importance of sleep
For this course we have selected the best practices from Finland, both for parents as well as for professionals.
In this course, together with us, you and your child will learn the most critical skills needed in this turbulent world.
- With our help, you will raise your child to grow emotionally strong.
- He will become a socially intelligent person, with exceptional communications skills.
- Not to mention creative thinking, which is in huge demand in the future world.
These skills never grow old. They are the best gifts you can ever give to your child.